Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pre-orders for Signature Shakespeare series!

I'm very excited to be able to present to you - my books are available for pre-order and will be released on May 1st, 2012! Links to Barnes and Noble are below the images!



Romeo and Juliet and Macbeth

These have been such an interesting experience working on, and an honor to be a part of such wonderful plays! Each book has a lasercut cover with a belly band protecting it, 5 lasercut illustrations with two layers, and about 35 other illustrations in the interior!

Now these are just mock-ups of the final covers for me to post - the type (other than the gorgeous titles) will be slightly different. On that note, Chin-Yee Lai worked on the type for the covers, which I love! Plus they have my name on them!

By the way, major, major props to Victoriya Baskin who is working side-by-side with me to get these turned into the requisite vectors! And to Jane Yoo for helping me with some of the more complicated pieces too!

And one caveat for those of you who click on the links: the information and images displayed are in the process of changing slightly, and being updated!

Wish me luck - I'm working on the last leg of Macbeth now!

No comments:

 

Web Page Counters