Friday, May 6, 2011

Red velvet cake for my mom's birthday! 







And other good news! I signed my contract for Sterling and now I'm officially working on the illustrated versions of Romeo & Juliet and Macbeth. I've already received the sample pages for Romeo & Juliet and they look awesome!

I've been working on a lot (A LOT) of stuff recently, but unfortunately I can't post any of it for a while, so until the videogame art show show premieres, I won't have many new illustrations that I can post...

3 comments:

Joy Pierce said...

THIS is absolutely gorgeous, like everything you do.

Heather Sisson said...

Congrats! That cake looks amazing aw well! Your blog makes me so hungry now :)

folderol said...

Thank you both! I'll probably never try this again with a cream cheese icing because it was kind of frustrating but it was a lot of fun to do!

 

Web Page Counters