Wednesday, January 19, 2011

business cards and to-do lists

Since I make my cards by hand I've decided to name, number and keep track of them. These are 'crocus', number 21; 'jonquil', number 22; and 'hoya', number 19. I have interviews tomorrow so they will be adios.


And this is a woodblock print that I did on the cover of this year's book of to-do lists. The first book anyway. It has nasturtiums which stand for conquest and victory in battle. That's right, those are my New Year's Resolutions.


2 comments:

Jonessta said...

Oooh I love your business cards, i'd definately keep one if I was an art director and presented with something handmade. Great idea =) Also love your to-do list book, I'm a list person myself, write one nearly every day. Maybe I need myself a fine book like yours ^.^

folderol said...

Thank you! That's my exact hope when I give those business cards out.

I bought my book at MUJI - I'm a big fan of their clean designs and simplicity. But you know, a handmade block print just spruces up the cover a bit.

 

Web Page Counters